As times get tough and we get busy, it becomes very easy to forget what we are worth. It is simple to let a bad exam grade, an argument with family or friends, or a rough day at work to get the best of us. The article, “67 Things I Wish I Had Known at 18” has been streaming all over different sites of social media lately. After reading this, I realized it is something everyone should read no matter what age. Out of the 67 different inspiring sentences, I chose 10 to share.
1. Stand firm in your beliefs.
2. Cherish the little things.
3. No one is perfect. Stop being so hard on yourself.
4. Step outside your comfort zone.
5. Don’t let your happiness depend on another person.
6. Push yourself. You’d be amazed at what you’re capable of.
7. Put down your phone and look around. Life is happening.
8. Confidence is everything.
9. Your success will not be handed to you. Work for it.
10. Give back.
No matter what you are going through, by remembering these 10 things you can find strength in yourself. Don’t let the small things bring you down. There will be better days. Live life to the fullest and have no regrets.
All information from: http://totalfratmove.com/67-things-i-wish-i-had-known-at-18-3/